Life in the sandpit

Philippine Passport Renewal and Collection Process in Dubai

June 15, 2013

UPDATE AS OF APRIL 2014: The process of renewing your Philippine passport has been changed. You will have to make an appointment on their website: Dubai PCG Passport Appointments. I have not tried renewing my passport with this procedure so I’m not really sure how this one goes. The blog below is all about their old procedure.

Surprisingly, the process to renew your passport nowadays here in Dubai is quick and hassle-free. When I say quick, of course I meant staying there for only 2 hours instead of 5 which was how it used to be 3 years ago when I did the same procedure. I remember last 2010 when I first renewed my passport here in Dubai, it was the most horrifying experience I’ve ever had with the Consulate. It was a September, hot and humid. All of the applicants had to wait in line OUTSIDE of the Consulate until their numbers are called. Of course there was no shade at the time and all of us poor souls were under the heat of the Dubai sun for about 2 hours. Then another 3 hours were spent inside the Consulate itself for the REAL passport renewal procedures.

I hate going to the Philippine Consulate. Apart from the fact that the location is in the middle of nowhere, everything that you’d want to do there will require at least 2 hours of your time. At the very least. So I was really surprised that the whole process of this passport renewal was only 2 hours, I was ready to spend almost my entire day off in the Consulate when I went there last 10th of June.

So here’s the guideline for Philippine Passport Renewal and Collection Process in Dubai

HOW TO RENEW YOUR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT IN DUBAI:

First step:

Like the PCG Dubai and N. Emirates page on Facebook. Yes, I am dead serious. After liking the page, SEND THEM A MESSAGE on the same Facebook page to request for an appointment mentioning your full name, old passport number and mobile number. I repeat, SEND THEM A MESSAGE. Do not post your details on their wall. Somehow, some people couldn’t understand this simple instruction posted by the Consulate:

Untitled

Funny thing is, right after that post – people are still posting their details right at the comment box. It makes me wonder how they are able to survive their lives for that long if they are unable to comprehend such a simple instruction. Anyhow, as soon as I sent my details they have replied back to me with the date and time of appointment. I sent my request 21st of April and the appointment they have given me was for 10th of June. So you better do your appointments ahead of time.

Second step:

Prepare all the necessary documents:

1. Print out of the appointment letter they sent you via Facebook.
2. Photocopy of your passport’s date page.
3. Photocopy of your residence visa.
4. Photocopy of the last page of your passport.
5. Completed E-Passport Application Form
6. AED240 processing fee (exact amount is recommended)

Third step:

On the day of your appointment, go to the Consulate on your designated time. Gone are the days when you have to be at the Consulate at 7am to fall in line before they even open for business as they won’t accept your application anyway until the time that was indicated on your appointment letter. My appointment was for 10am, I arrived at 0930hrs and was asked to wait in a makeshift, air conditioned, enclosed area outside of the consulate. At around 1005hrs, passports of those applicants with 10 to 11 am appointment were collected and we were asked to proceed to the Passport Processing Area. You cannot outsmart them though as they would ask for your appointment letter before collecting your passports. If your appointment’s for a later time, you’ll have to wait. :p

Inside the Passport Processing Area is a short queue, they basically just give you a receipt and check if you’ve filled out the form correctly. You will then proceed to the Fourth Step.

Fourth step:

Payment of the processing fee. You will not get lost as the Consulate has taken great efforts to put some signs around the vicinity on where to go next. At the Passport Processing Area, you will also see some instructions on how to go to the Cashier. Unless you’re unable to read, you won’t get lost. The processing fee is AED240 and as previously mentioned, bringing the exact amount if highly recommended.

Fifth step:

Now this is where I spent most of my time, the encoding area. The good news is, you will be seated as you’re in line. The applicants will move from one seat to the next until they reach the first seat which means that your application will be processed next. I think I have spent a maximum of 1hr and 30mins in this area but it wasn’t really an issue for me though. I brought a book with me but did not even read a single page of it as I was busy talking to the girl sitting next to me. LOL. On your turn, they will input your details in the system and your biometrics will also be taken (thumbprints). Now the dreaded part of passport application will also be done on this step – the photo.

Here’s a general question, why aren’t you supposed to smile on passport photos? Are you not supposed to be happy that you’ll be having a new passport soon? Will it be easier for the Immigration officers all over the world to identify a terrorist if they are not smiling on their passport photos? I am not used to smiling without showing all my teeth when my photo is taken. Having said that, I assure you that my new passport will carry a shitty photo of myself for the next three years.

Also, you will be asked to remove your earrings if you’re wearing any before your photo is taken. Why? You’re even asking why? Its because earrings can be used as a disguise. It totally changes your facial features and they don’t want that. Of course I’m being sarcastic. Dafuq do they have against earrings? I don’t really get the logic of it, specially if you’re just wearing a simple and small stud. Unless of course you’re wearing the below earrings because they might think you’re an ostrich or something, trying to get a passport:

149856_10151077205376432_658090917_n

I removed mine dutifully and didn’t ask why. However, if you do know why they don’t want you to wear your earrings on your passport photo – please do let me know.

At this point, you are done. The hard part is over. Now the waiting game is on. They say that it will take a maximum of 8 weeks for your new passport to be released however, it took me about 4 months to get my new passport the last time I renewed it in Dubai. So all we can do now is to wait and hope for the best. :)

For more information, you may visit the Philippine Consulate General in Dubai Website.

*********** PASSPORT COLLECTION *************

So an update, I have finally received my passport and believe it or not it didn’t take 8 weeks as what they have initially advised me. I was constantly checking their website for the latest passport releases and on the 16th of July I saw my name amongst the list. So basically, it took them merely 5 weeks and 2 days to process it. Not too bad specially since my first passport renewal here in Dubai took about 4 months.

HOW TO COLLECT YOUR RENEWED PHILIPPINE PASSPORT IN DUBAI:

1. Check the PCG Dubai website for new passport releases. They will not be sending you any alerts thru text so you really have to check their website constantly.

2. Once your name is finally listed amongst the new passport releases, you can go the Philippine Consulate right away. I went there 2 days after it was released so I’m not very sure if you’ll be able to collect your passport on the same day that they have updated it on their website. Also, please be mindful of their office timings. Since it is the Ramadan month, they are only working from 8am to 1pm. It’s a good thing that I saw it on their website as I was planning to go in the afternoon.

3. Upon arrival at the consulate, proceed to 4B door. I’m not very sure if it is 4B or 48 or maybe it’s totally wrong. LOL. Well, to make it easier for you – it’s the door of the villa on your left as soon as you enter past thru the gate. You will then see a very unhappy receptionist who couldn’t be bothered when you ask him a question. I suggest for you to not ask him any question if you don’t want to be deliberately ignored and just proceed directly to the glass window which says “PASSPORT COLLECTION”. There will be a tiny box on that counter and a small sign saying “PUT YOUR OLD PASSPORT AND RECEIPT HERE”, just follow that instruction and don’t even bother asking the staff behind that counter as they seem to be all miserable. Seriously, they all seem to be very miserable with their lives. None of them were smiling and most of them were rude in that section. I don’t really know why. Is it like a pre-requisite when you apply for a Consulate/Embassy job? That you must be miserable?

4. Once you’ve put your passport and receipt inside the tiny box, you can relax now for a bit and just wait for your name to be called. It might take some time, it took about 30 minutes for me. Don’t worry, you’ll have a lot of entertainment around you to not make you feel bored. Try observing the miserable staff behind the counters. LOL/ Once they’ve handed you your passport, check if all the details are correct and then you’re good to go.

So then now you can use your brand new passport to explore the world. The sad thing about seeing my new passport is the photo, I always look bad in passport photos.

998884_10151474351306432_1861286848_n

It looks like a mug shot and I’m about to cry and what the f is up with my hair? I look like a grown ass Simba with a very untamed hair. Ooooopf!

You Might Also Like

120 Comments

• Reply thedailyexpat August 4, 2013 at 5:22 pm

Thanks for the very detailed guidelines! Waited 4 hours in the consulate to get mine done. Whew

• Reply Leon Guererro September 16, 2013 at 11:33 am

How about those under visit visa? Can we renew our passport as well? In your blog, one of the requirement is “Residence Visa”.

• Reply Pinay Flying High September 16, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Hi Leon,

I am not very sure about that but I suppose not because the passports can only be renewed from the country of residence of the applicant.

• Reply Lenon September 24, 2013 at 11:49 am

Hello Pinay Flying High,

Thanks for the info. Question: If a friend doesn’t have a facebook account, could I include his details in my message to the Consulate. Anyway, we both have the same expiry date for passport.

• Reply Pinay Flying High September 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I’m not very sure but I believe so, I don’t see any problems with that. :)

• Reply Randy C Ocampo October 22, 2013 at 3:37 am

Randy Catungcan Ocampo passport # xx3106702 mobile # 0508871095 I want to renew my passport I need an appointment thanks

• Reply Pinay Flying High October 22, 2013 at 8:35 am

I think you have to read the post again so you’ll know the correct process of it.

• MJ September 24, 2014 at 2:00 am

LOL

• Pinay Flying High September 24, 2014 at 9:39 am

At least someone is amused… Lol.

• Reply Lenon September 24, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Thanks. BTW.You look great in your passport photo.

• Reply Matt Owens Rees October 18, 2013 at 12:20 pm

To renew a UK passport from Thailand, the forms must be sent to Hong Kong. Takes about 4 weeks.

• Reply ramil December 14, 2013 at 11:25 am

Is there any posible way to renew my passport online without using facebook?

• Reply Pinay Flying High December 14, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Hi,
      I don’t think so because that is the process that they have mentioned on their website.

• Reply m January 2, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Yes, it’s a lot easier now. I did mine last year, but I took appointment there personally. That FB option wasn’t there yet that time. The guys and gals there are really miserable. And they also lose some pages of what had been submitted. Last time I went there to register my marriage, I had attached all the necessary pages of passports, copies of the marriage contract, etc (got married in the civil courts here, not in the consulate). And yet in 3 weeks time I am getting a call that some passport pages are not there. I was like, HUH? Had to go there, make copies again, and well, as usual, there’s no use of complaining that somebody messed up in their side. Hah, I rather think they should be grateful with that glass divider. Any time now, somebody will get truly offended with their rudeness and inefficiency. Hehehhe…I think the receptionist guy you mentioned is the one wearing glasses, with incomplete teeth, thin, chinito? Gosh….he’s sour to everybody!

• Reply m January 2, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Sorry, I meant 2012, lol!

• Reply Pinay Flying High January 3, 2014 at 11:36 am

I couldn’t stop laughing when I read your comment M!! He was the exact same guy at the reception who I was talking about. LOOOOOOOL!

• Reply M January 6, 2014 at 1:38 pm

All the times I had seen that grumpy staff, for maybe 3 or 4 years now whenever I visit the consulate, he’s either shouting at somebody or downright snooty. Certainly unforgettable, hahahaha! He might as well put up a sign over his head never to speak with him! LOL! By the way, very nice and informative blog!

• Reply Pinay Flying High January 6, 2014 at 8:04 pm

I didn’t know that he holds a reputation, it was my first time to see him and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing when you’ve described him so perfectly. LOOOOOOL! I don’t normally remember people’s faces but he was indeed unforgettable. Hahahaha!

• Reply gina bricenio January 16, 2014 at 11:54 am

HI

• Reply jhen January 20, 2014 at 12:15 am

Hi, just want to ask…I resigned on my previous job last month, my visa will be cancel this week but I need to renew passport .would it be possible to renew it though my visa had cancelled already??thanks

• Reply Pinay Flying High January 20, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Hi Jhen, That I am not so sure but I suppose it is fine as they do not ask for emplyment certificate anyway.

• Reply Elvs February 2, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Hi. I just want to ask you if you have knowledge about the passport renewal.
    My room mate has been in Kish for 3 weeks and her employment visa already came.
    the problem is her passport is going to expire on June 4, 2014.
    Please let me know if she can still come to Dubai or the immigration people will not allow her to come.

• Reply Pinay Flying High February 2, 2014 at 5:28 pm

If she will be holding an employment or residence visa when she comes back to Dubai then I don’t think there will be any problems. But still check with the consulate

• Reply carina onate March 19, 2014 at 1:45 pm

carina onate gusto ko pong palitan ang renewal date na ibinigay skin na may 18,gusto ko pong gawin na may 28 or 30 thanks….

• Reply Pinay Flying High March 20, 2014 at 7:09 am

I don’t even know what to say Carina, did you even read the blog?

• Reply Mark March 25, 2014 at 2:30 am

Hello po.. Nid q po advise regarding po sa passport q.. Ngaun q lng po ito nacheck, october 2014 expired nito.. Tiningnan q ung appointment sa online pro ang bakante pa po ay sa june.. Magbabakasyon po kc aq sa august.. Tas nid q dn po magadvance ng renew ng visa q sa june dn po.. Magagahol po aq sa oras ng pagaaus.. Kc dba po requirement po ang original passport sa pagrenew ng visa.. Eh 2 months po bago lumabas new passport.. Anu po pd gawin.. Tnx..

• Reply Myra March 25, 2014 at 11:34 am

Hello po! Ask ko lang kung kailangan pang kumuha ng appointment for passport renewal para sa anak ko na 5 years old?

Thanks,

• Reply KENN March 26, 2014 at 11:31 am

I have sent PM to Facebook page of PCG and still awaiting for a reply. Please tell me how long is the wait before they send the details of your appointment. Thanks

• Reply Pinay Flying High March 26, 2014 at 11:49 am

No idea Kenn, I don’t work for them. They replied quite quickly when I did mine.

• Reply KENN March 26, 2014 at 11:58 am

Thanks

• Reply KENN March 26, 2014 at 11:55 am

Hi, I have sent message of my details in FB PCG page and just need to know how long is the wait before send information for an appointment. Thanks

• Reply plebecita abuan gapasin March 29, 2014 at 3:24 pm

helloo,my passport is already expired lastmonth paano po un,parehas lng b requirements na kilangan?

• Reply Pinay Flying High March 30, 2014 at 8:01 pm

I think so, you can check with the consulate directly though.

• Reply lovely April 10, 2014 at 8:32 pm

HI..ask qoh lng po if my idea k.mag xpire ng MAY ang passport qoh at finish contract aqoh ng july..ask qoh if ok lng ba ang xpired n passport s pag aaply dto..ang tagal pla ng pagkuha ng scedule at release..

• Reply melba c. de vera May 5, 2014 at 7:16 pm

GOOD DAY PO SIR/MAM. AKO NGA PALA SI MELBA C. DEVERA. WORK PO AKO DITO S DUBAI. GUSTO KO SANANG MAKAKUHA NG APPOINTMENT PARA SA RENEWAL NG PASSPORT KO. ITONG JUNE 14, 2014 AY EXPIRED NA PO ANG PASSPORT KO, KC ITONFG DARATING NA DEC, AY BALAK KONG MAGBAKASYON. SANA PO MATULONGAN NYO PO AKO. SALAMAT PO NG MARAMI… GOD BLESS PO..

• Reply MELBA C. DE VERA May 6, 2014 at 9:42 am

SIR/ MAM. PERSONAL PO ME PUMUNTA DON PARA MAG RENEW. PERO NAKALAGAY PO SA GATE. DUBAI PCG.CHEKAPPOINTMENT.COM KONG SAAN U PWD MAG SET O MAG REQUEST KONG KAILAN ANG APPOINTMENT PARA MAGRENEW.. SANA MATULONGAN NYO PO AKO KC ALA PO ME CMPTR PARA LAGE PO MAG MSG PO AT SA GANON MAKA KUHA ME NG APPOINTMENT PARA MAKA RENEW.. TNX PO SIR/MAM. GOD BLESS PO

• Reply Pinay Flying High May 6, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Hi Melba, I’m not working for the consulate. Hindi ko po alam kung may ibang way para magpa-appointment for renewal other than through their website. Please contact the consulate.

• Reply Francisco Villarosa May 6, 2014 at 10:24 pm

I have tried to log in and get an appointment for renewing my passport but unfortunately no available slot from this month until december?, my passport expiration will be on 22nd October 2014, what shall I do now?

• Reply Pinay Flying High May 6, 2014 at 10:25 pm

Hi there Francisco, I’m just a blogger in case you didn’t notice. :) Please contact the consulate. :)

• Reply Marivel Esguerra May 27, 2014 at 5:00 pm

I have read some articles about renewing requirements and it says there that i need to bring passport size photos with me. Do i really have to. ? Tnx a lot:)

• Reply Pinay Flying High May 29, 2014 at 7:43 am

They take your photo at the consulate… Unless they changed their procedure.

• Reply airah June 8, 2014 at 8:11 pm

hahahaha tnx for the info….ill follow all the steps and thank u for sharing ur experience….

• Reply eugene June 15, 2014 at 1:35 am

Good morning mam/sir I didn’t know that i need remaining 2 months to renew my passport because my passport will be expired at June 28, 2014. please advise me regarding this matter. thank you so much

• Reply Pinay Flying High June 15, 2014 at 8:26 am

Hi there, I think it is better to check with the consulate directly for this.

• Reply nancy June 15, 2014 at 8:42 am

i cannot access the pcg dubai passport release.. when i click the site, always GO DADDY ads appear..i dont know what is that.. last time i visit the site is pretty good but now, i dont know what happen, please anyone can help..thank you..

• Reply Kent June 18, 2014 at 12:02 am

Hi en hello!!!mabuhay!

• Reply CHITCHAT June 18, 2014 at 5:54 pm

HI Nancy,

I myself experienced the same. The domain name has expired (would you believe that)!!!
    No one has taken any actions until now, wala bang nag momonitor nito or wlaa bang IT ang consulate natin?
    I am expecting to get my renewed passport this week, but of course we need to check the website daw, but how???
    They don’t even answer my calls.

• Reply Philinda July 2, 2014 at 11:27 am

same with me :( magtatravel pa naman ako next month :(

• Reply Sonia Ramos June 21, 2014 at 7:53 pm

renewal of passport RYAN MARCELO RAMOS,PASSPORT NUMBER XX3269178,CEL#0569328077,15YRS OLD PASSPORT OWNER..Thank you.

• Reply Ayie Bartolome June 24, 2014 at 9:48 am

Thank you dear for sharing us these guidelines, much appreciated. What would I do if I din’t find your blog site? It’s damn difficult to find their site! I swear man! And you are right, they are all miserable, har! har! har!

• Reply Pinay Flying High June 25, 2014 at 1:00 pm

You’re most welcome Ayie. I think though that their website is down??? :)

Goodluck on your passport renewal, hopefully they won’t be miserable there anymore. :p

• Reply Philinda July 2, 2014 at 11:24 am

hi
    their site is still down :(
    i need to check if my passport renewal is ready… i am traveling next month and dont know where to check :(

• Reply Majo July 6, 2014 at 11:21 am

I';ve renewed my passport in dubai, where can I check the status of the ready for pick up passports since all the websites you are mentioning is not working…..thanks

• Reply T. Rex July 8, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Thanks 4 d detailed review. I will remember not to say anything to d miserable persons behind d counters when I go to collect my renewed passport. BTW I tried to visit d website but it is not working anymore.

• Reply Pinay Flying High July 8, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Lol. Yeah, don’t even think about communicating with them. I think the websites are down. Not sure if they have an alternative.

• Reply Larz July 13, 2014 at 9:58 am

Can I just walk in for passport extension /renewal coz I need to fly for some work related issues. thanks.

• Reply janetoomuch July 24, 2014 at 1:31 am

Great post! Thank u so much for this.
    I just wish I have read this few months back.thanks anyways.

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 12, 2014 at 7:27 am

Thank you, I think they have already changed the procedure though now. :)

• Reply jenylin gammad July 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm

hi there…how can i get an appointments to renew my passport..which is will expire on September 21,2014..thank you.

• Reply irma lino August 3, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Pwede na kaya puntahan nalang deretso tapos,,don na ako kukuha ng appointments?

• Reply Rica Balcita August 3, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Hi there.. I applied my passport for renewal on May 27, 2014, and its almost 2 months now, I checked your website and my name wasn’t there, could you pls advice me coz im going for vacation next month. Thanks in advance.

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 5, 2014 at 3:22 am

Hi Rica, this website is a blog. I have nothing to do with the consulate. You will have to directly contact them.

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 12, 2014 at 7:15 am

This is not the Philippine Consulate, please contact them directly

• Reply xena August 6, 2014 at 11:28 am

hello, basically the release of my passport was July 13 but due to personal matters i didn’t attend that day and so wards. It’s been weeks pass, still can I collect them in PCG. I heard that Once you failed to collect you’re passport within two weeks of release they will send it back to abu dhabi and there you can get it. please advice me with this one. thank you …

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 6, 2014 at 11:30 am

I’m not connected with PCG. You’ll have to check this directly thru them.

• Reply bevz August 9, 2014 at 10:53 am

mga kabayan ask ko sana pano mag renew passport d2 sa dubai?ano 1st step?

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 12, 2014 at 7:12 am

Not sure, I don’t work for PCG nor am I connected with them. Check with them directly

• Reply Isabel Reyes Panganiban August 7, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Passport renewal Appointment
    Name: Isabel Reyes Panganiban
    Passport # : EB0024547
    Date Exp: 23 Mar. 2015
    Mobile # : 056- 3361821 / 056-7639152

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 12, 2014 at 7:11 am

I don’t think you even read the blog Isabel. This isn’t the consulate and posting your public information here is a very bad idea. Please contact the consulate to renew your passport.

• Reply Lorie August 10, 2014 at 9:07 am

Hi.. Just want to ask, Is there anyone here trying to ask for Passport renewal using the new portal of PCG? I am trying so many times from last week and still didnt succeed. Laging Log in lang ng log in ang lumalabas. Bad & sad thing pag tinatawagan mo sila walang sumasagot or kung meron man ihahang ka nila sa phone. This is really irritating.

• Reply Lorie August 10, 2014 at 9:13 am

Trueeeee….. Sasagutin naman nila minsan ang tawag kaso ihahang ka lang nila… Nakakairita lang!

• Reply Loriefel August 13, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Good evening po,Ang passport ko po ay mag eexpire sa December 2014 at yung visa ko mtapos ngayong 22 August 2014 may bago akong offer pano po yang passport ko may extension pba tayo? Please advise.

• Reply Elaine August 19, 2014 at 11:05 am

i working to the arabic company ang my boss she has housemaid filipina, she was asking me that her housemaid will expired her passport on sept. 2014. she is already send the application to renew her passport housemaid but the schedule it will be on October 13 2014, Is it possible that she can renew as early her schedule? and is it possibe that she will have penalty to late renew her passport, plz advice what she can do.. thanks alot and god bless po..

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 19, 2014 at 11:36 am

You will have to check with the consulate directly for this query.

• Reply hazel August 26, 2014 at 7:49 pm

Gud eveing po ask lng po what time po ang office hours para sa collectting ng passport

• Reply Pinay Flying High August 26, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Hi Hazel,

I am not connected with the consulate, please check with them directly.

• Reply Sally Galos August 31, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Hi my name is Rosalinda Galos Tomas at my passport .i was renewed last May 15 ,2014 pls .can u inform me
    Thanks

• Reply Lovely01 September 2, 2014 at 8:39 am

Hi..I would like to ask if they required your shirt to have collar for passport picture requirement? Thanks…

• Reply ami esconde September 18, 2014 at 11:31 am

Hello,what s the email add of Phil.consolate? Thank u

• Reply Joan September 19, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Hi mind if I ask about the contact number of our consulate in dubai. I’ll just ask about my appointment for renewing my passport..

• Reply madilyn September 22, 2014 at 11:40 pm

hi,good morning ako po ci Madilyn Sardiga Marcelino tanong ko lang po kong anung gagawin ko sa passport ko kasi magexpired na sa November 20,2014

• Reply Jannah September 23, 2014 at 3:22 am

hi dear did you directly visit the embassy to claim your passport?

• Reply MJ September 24, 2014 at 2:08 am

people in your comment box are quite entertaining. :)

• Reply Pinay Flying High September 24, 2014 at 9:37 am

It really is not for me… I receive “entertaining” comments every single day thru here, email and even as a Facebook message. It’s quite hard not to be rude to some of them when the process and information are all very clear on the blog.

Anytime you want to be entertained, by all means – read the comments on this post and the Schengen visa post. :p

• Reply marivic i figueroa October 7, 2014 at 1:52 am

Hi good morning po ako c marivic figueroa gusto kupung humingi nang appointmen s passport renewal paoano po ang gagawin ko

• Reply Pinay Flying High October 7, 2014 at 9:06 am

Hi Marivic,
      Information on how to do it is on the blog that you’ve just commented on. You can read thru it please to know the process.
      Thanks!

• Reply Remigia Morales Migano October 8, 2014 at 2:09 am

hello! good morning,ako po c Remigia Migano at gusto ko sanang itanong kung bakit til now ay wala p ung passport ko n pinarenew ko nung july 17,2014..thanks…

• Reply Catherine Morales October 8, 2014 at 4:17 am

Hi! di pa po expired passport ko sa 2017 pa pero kinasal ako dis month lang gusto ko lang po ipa change surname ko passport ko. Is it possible? anu po ang mga procedures and documents needed? kelangan kasi ng husband for his visa. thank you po!

• Reply ann ray October 14, 2014 at 1:45 am

HI! ako po si Ann Ray Saldana, gusto ko po lang sana ipaalam sa inyo na naaliw ako sa karamihan sa mga comment sa post na ‘to.

• Reply De Castro Motch November 3, 2014 at 2:45 pm

hi,,,ask ko lang po maam,,bakit po wala ako na receive /na fillupan na online application ??pero may appointment na po ako from this site http://dubaipcg.checkappointments.com/ .. pano po yun,pls send me a PM sa FB po,,salamat po ng marame sana po matulungan nyo ako..

• Reply Maria November 11, 2014 at 3:35 am

Wat if dpo ako nakadating sa appointment ng renewal ng passport ko po?

• Reply Shairmaine November 16, 2014 at 1:00 am

HAHAHA! Really entertaining. My mother renewed her passport and it only took 5 weeks too. Read about your guidelines regarding collection.We will see if they still stand true in 2014. Thanks for posting

• Reply GINA M. PONCE November 23, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Hi,Im GINA MASA PONCE HOW CAN I RENEW MY PASSPORT HERE IN DUBAI, uae.

• Reply jumping ako December 8, 2014 at 2:04 am

Hi po,I want to know how to get an appointment for passport renewal.and please want to know their contact number and process fee if late renewal 7months ago.thanks

• Reply rodolfo December 9, 2014 at 6:01 am

hi cnu po ba mkk2long skin

• Reply rodolfo December 9, 2014 at 6:07 am

kyalangan ko ng 2long ng consulate kc hangagang ngayun d pa cla 2mtwag skin nbigay ko nmn lahat ng hinihingi nila skin pero hangang nagyun wl prin cla twag skin d ako mk pag renew dhil my ka pangalan dw ako sna m2lungan nyo ako slmat

• Reply Pinay Flying High December 9, 2014 at 9:17 am

You may visit the consulate directly as I am not in any way associated with them.

• Reply rodolfo December 9, 2014 at 10:03 am

hi gudpm.san po ko pede lumapit s consulate 1mont n kc ako ng aantay ng twag nila pr s pag renew ng passport ko d ko alm kung inaayus ba nila oh hinde kc nbigay ko nman mga dokomento n kylangan nila ang sbi ttwagan dw ako pero hangang ngayun wl cla twag

• Reply rodolfo December 9, 2014 at 10:09 am

sna 2mwag nman n cla skin kc mlpit n ma expire ang visa ko ky langan ko n mk renew sna na ayus n nila name ko s pinas.anu po ba ang mbuti kong gwin slmat…

• Reply lucille December 12, 2014 at 2:47 pm

U have mentioned about d e passport application form..i click the link i couldnt find it…it shows few buttons to click which one should i follow…
    Tnx a lot..